Yantrr INDU RS485 provides the capability of interfacing with sensors and instruments using RS232/422/485. These capes are designed to industrial grade I/O interface standards assuring reliable operation and protection in extreme operating environments.
These capes have been tested for compliance with strict EU emission standards.
Note: Product photographs are representative but may not be exact as of the final shipped product.
INDU-RS3HD model provides following interfaces -
- Pluggable 3.5mm 3-pin Terminal Header for each port
- 3x Half-Duplex RS485 ports
- Upto 256 devices supported on each port
- Upto 500 kbps operation
- 10KV Surge / 4KV Peak / 2.75KV RMS galvanic isolation
- 30KV (HBM) ESD protection
- Uses standard UART drivers in Linux kernel (linux support provided)
- Pluggable 3.5mm 3-pin Terminal Header
- +/- 25V tolerant I/O
- Dedicated EEPROM for CAPE ID
- Modbus (requires a Modbus client to be installed and configured)
- Fully compatible with BeagleBone CPU systems
- Fully compatible with Yantrr VIBE/VIBE2 IoT platforms with built-in 3G/LTE modems
Included in the package:
- 4x 3.5mm 3-pin Terminal Plug, Screw Type