Isolated DC-DC conversion plus 3x RS485 ports provide the capability of interfacing with sensors and instruments using RS232/422/485 powered by industrial DC power sources. These capes are designed to industrial grade I/O standards assuring reliable operation and protection in extreme operating environments.
These capes have been tested for compliance with strict EU emission standards.
Note: Product photographs are representative but may not be exact as the final shipped product.
INDU-RS3HD-DC15W model provides following interfaces -
- Pluggable 3.5mm 3-pin Terminal Header for each port
- 3x Half-Duplex RS485 ports
- Upto 256 devices supported on each port
- Upto 500 kbps operation
- 10KV Surge / 4KV Peak / 2.75KV RMS galvanic isolation
- 30KV (HBM) ESD protection
- Uses standard UART drivers in Linux kernel (linux support provided)
- Pluggable 3.5mm 3-pin Terminal Header
- +/- 25V tolerant I/O
- 36V-9V Wide-input range, 5V output (upto 3A, 15W) DC-DC power conversion
- Pluggable 3.5mm 2-pin Terminal Header for DC input source
- 1.5KV RMS isolation
- Provides power to BeagleBone CPU, Yantrr VIBE/VIBE2 systems, other capes installed on BeagleBone header also.
- Dedicated EEPROM for CAPE ID
- Fully compatible with BeagleBone CPU systems
- Fully compatible with Yantrr VIBE/VIBE2 IoT platforms with builtin 3G/LTE modems
Included in the package:
- 4x 3.5mm 3-pin Terminal Plug, Screw Type
- 1x 2.5mm 2-pin Terminal Plug, Screw Type